Last Updated June 2020
Collection of Data
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications).
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the services;
2. To provide our users with ongoing client assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.